"The Cream Puff"

"The Cream Puff"
"The Cream Puff" was shown by request @ Liberty Art Gallery, Long Beach Ca. April '12

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder?

    Does absence make the heart grow fonder? One can only hope. My apologies for my long hiatus. I returned from my vaction to find I have computer problems. I'm checking in at the library when I can. I have unfortunately missed out on the 1st two rounds of reveals for the bead soup blog party. : ( I will be scrambling to catch up on all of those when things are working again.
     I recieved an awesome bead soup from my partner Lupe Meter. (I apologize that I don't off hand have the link, but if you scroll down the page a little you will find it in the bead soup post.) I wanted to show off awesome pictures, and be like, "gee, what on earth am I going to make with these?", but alas, it is not to be. With the lack of internet , I have had plenty of time to do all of my creative work. All of my bead soup collection is done. It is quite a collection too. I used almost every piece she sent. Now I'm excited about the reveal. I'm working on the text already, and scrambling to figure out how to get those pictures online via the library. Perhaps by thumb drive, because I can"t use a disc here. This will prove to be the big challenge for me. So, wish me luck. Hopefully you'll be hearing from me as well as seeing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment